Prep 10 mins Slow Cook on LOW for 8 hours Cool 10 mins
- 2 sweet onions, sliced
- 1 beef brisket (about 3 lbs), trimmed
- 1 packet (1 oz) dry onion soup mix
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1 can (12 oz) cola
- French fries and coleslaw (optional)
1. Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place onions in bottom of slow cooker. Season brisket with soup mix and place on top of onions. Combine ketchup and cola; pour over brisket.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
4. Remove brisket to cutting board and allow to cool 10 minutes. Slice against the grain. Serve with french fries and coleslaw, if desired.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 329, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 38, sodium (mg): 1238, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.