Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 30 mins Grill 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 medium eggplant (about 1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large summer squash (about 8 oz), cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 sweet red pepper, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 ounces baby carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 large shallots (about 6 oz), peeled and cut into 8 pieces
1. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, tsp of the salt and the black pepper. Gradually whisk in oil; add sage, parsley and rosemary. Set aside.
2. Heat a gas grill to mediumhigh or the coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly grease grates.
3. Brush vegetables with dressing. Grill for about 5 minutes per side, until crisp-tender. Brush with additional dressing and turn as needed to prevent burning. Cook in batches if necessary. (You may want to use a grilling grid for thinner vegetables.)
4. To serve, arrange on a platter and drizzle with remaining dressing. Season with remaining tsp salt.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 239, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 228, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.