Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Total Time 1 hr
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 cups Weekend-Prepped Toasted Bread Cubes
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 8 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 1/2 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Lemon wedges
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl toss bread cubes and asparagus, then spread in the prepared dish. Dot with cream cheese cubes.
2. In a large bowl whisk eggs, milk, 1/8 tsp. salt and pepper until well combined. Pour egg mixture over bread and asparagus mixture. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 to 20 more minutes, or until lightly browned and set (160 degrees F).
3. Toss the greens with the olive oil and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 336, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 267, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 31, Monounsaturated fat (g): 7, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 18, vit. A (IU): 1144, vit. C (mg): 18, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 73, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 539, Potassium (mg): 364, calcium (mg): 161, iron (mg): 4, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.