Servings: 15 Prep 15 mins Cook 2 mins Slow Cook 6 hrs on HIGH
- 2/3 cup light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pound cut into sections of 3 to 4 ribs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
1. In a small bowl, blend sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, ginger, garlic and red pepper.
2. Place ribs in slow cooker bowl; add sauce. Cover; cook on HIGH for 6 hours or until meat is tender.
3. Transfer ribs to a platter. Strain sauce and discard excess fat. Combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup water; blend with sauce in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook for 2 minutes, stirring, until thickened. Top ribs with 1/2 cup of sauce, scallions and sesame seeds; serve with remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 15; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 324, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 395, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.