Yield: 12 sliders Prep 20 mins Start to Finish 30 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Sriracha (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 whole-wheat slider buns
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 small leaves bibb lettuce, halved
- 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced
1. Pulse shrimp, panko, egg, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, Sriracha (if using), and salt in a food processor.
2. Form mixture into 12 patties.
3. Lightly coat patties, cut side of buns, and the grill rack (or nonstick skillet) with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook patties, turning, until golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Toast buns on grill for 2 minutes. Place patties on buns and top with lettuce and cucumbers.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 166, Fat, total (g): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 31, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.