Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 14 mins
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 2 3 ounce package ramen noodles, seasoning packets reserved
- 1/3 cup bottled peanut sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 4 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 Boston lettuce, trimmed and leaves separated
- 1/2 cucumber, shaved into strips with a vegetable peeler
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
Make It Noodles
1. Bring a medium saucepan of water to a boil. Add edamame; cook 1 minute. Add ramen and cook 3 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and toss with sauce. Lettuce Wraps
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crumble in ground beef and cook, breaking apart with a spoon, 4 minutes. Add sweet pepper, scallions and garlic. Cook 4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together teriyaki sauce, lime juice, vinegar, sugar and red pepper flakes. Add to skillet and cook 2 minutes. Let everyone assemble their own wraps: Layer cucumber, meat mixture and mint into lettuce leaves. Roll up and eat with noodles on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 415, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 69, sat. fat (g): 13, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 537, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.