Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Slow Cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours
- 1 1/2 pounds ground meatloaf mix (beef, pork and veal)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 scallions, sliced, plus more for garnish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped ginger root
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 cups cooked white rice
1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine meatloaf mix, panko, eggs, scallions, ginger, onion powder, five-spice powder and soy sauce. Form into 12 meatballs, about 1/3 cup of mixture for each.
3. Combine beef broth, ketchup, tomato sauce and vinegar. Pour into slow cooker; place meatballs in bottom in a single layer. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
4. Serve with rice and garnish with sliced scallions.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 450, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 148, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 843, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.