Servings: 4 Yield: side salads Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 4 ears corn on the cob, shucked
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg (5 oz) arugula
- 6 ounces blueberries
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 log (4 oz) blueberry, cranberry or plain goat cheese, sliced into 8 rounds
- Freshly cracked black pepper
1. Heat grill or grill pan to medium. Spray or brush lightly with oil. Grill corn 15 minutes, turning several times, until lightly charred. Cool slightly, then slice kernels off cob.
2. Whisk together vinegar, oil, mustard and 1/4 tsp of the salt. Toss with corn, arugula, blueberries, onion and remaining 1/4 tsp salt. Place 2 goat cheese rounds on each serving and garnish with cracked pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 245, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 438, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.