Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Slow Cook 2 hrs 30 mins on HIGH
- 2 pkg (9 oz each) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- 1 pkg (8 oz) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 shallots, grated
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Assorted crackers and cut vegetables
1. Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Stir in artichoke hearts, Neufchatel, mayonnaise, Parmesan, shallots, garlic, and thyme. Cover and cook on HIGH for 21/2 hours.
3. Stir in parsley, lemon juice and salt and transfer to a serving bowl.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 100, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 256, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.