Servings: 6 Yield: 4 1/2 cups Active Time 10 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 4 cups reduced-fat milk
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine the milk, oats, apricots, walnuts, raisins, cinnamon, ginger, and salt in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in molasses and vanilla.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 325, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 48, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 6, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 27, pro. (g): 11, vit. A (RE): 109, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 128, Potassium (mg): 595, calcium (mg): 234, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.