Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 30 mins
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon apricot jam
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl mix yogurt, curry, mint and apricot jam. Set aside cup of yogurt mixture for serving.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Coat with yogurt mixture and let marinate for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high. Grill chicken, turning once, until cooked through for approximately 6 to 8 minutes. Top chicken with reserved yogurt sauce and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 259, Fat, total (g): 6, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 42, sodium (mg): 365, calcium (mg): 84, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.