Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 9 hrs LOW
- 4 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups wheat berries
- 1 cup apple juice or water
- 3 Idared, Braeburn or Gala apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 6 tablespoons sweetened dried cranberries
1. Coat a 4- to 5-1/2-quart slow-cooker insert with nonstick cooking spray. Combine almond milk, wheat berries, juice, apples, oats, cinnamon and salt in prepared slow cooker.
2. Cover and slow cook on LOW for 9 hours. Uncover and stir in brown sugar. Spoon into bowls and top with sliced almonds and cranberries. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 384, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 76, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 233, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.