Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 6 ounce containers Chobani 0% applecinnamon yogurt
- 1 cup cinnamon-raisin granola (such as Bobs Red Mill)
1. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in diced apples, light brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, until slightly tender, stirring periodically. Cool apples and store in an airtight container until using.
2. To assemble parfaits, layer a scant 1/4 cup yogurt in the bottom of a cup or glass. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of the granola on top, followed by 3 tbsp of the cooked apples. Repeat layering. Serve.
3. Note: Assemble parfaits just before serving or granola may lose its crunch.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 239, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 59, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.