Servings: 4 Yield: 4 sandwiches Prep 10 mins Cook 3 mins to 5 mins
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 slices cinnamon bread
- 8 slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tart apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raisins
1. Coat a nonstick grill pan or sandwich press with cooking spray. Heat to medium.
2. Place 4 bread slices on a work surface. Divide the cheese among the four slices and top with apple slices. Sprinkle with cranberries and raisins.
3. Place the remaining bread on the sandwiches and grill on the grill pan or in the sandwich press for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted (turn sandwiches on grill pan once during cooking, replacing fruit as necessary).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 362, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 51, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 25, pro. (g): 17, vit. A (IU): 312, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 43, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 531, Potassium (mg): 162, calcium (mg): 419, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.