Servings: 16 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 30 mins
- 1 large Vidalia onion or other sweet onion (about 1 pound), finely chopped (3 cups)
- 6 ounces pepper-Jack cheese
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped OR: 1/4 teaspoon dried
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place 2 cups onion in a bowl. Shred Jack and cheddar cheeses.
3. Combine shredded cheeses, cream cheese, mayonnaise, thyme and remaining 1 cup onion in food processor. Process until fairly smooth. Mix with onion in bowl. Spoon in shallow 6-cup baking dish.
4. Bake in 375 degrees oven 20 minutes. Stir. Bake 10 minutes. Cool slightly. Serve with crackers or toast. Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 127, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 23, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 158, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.