Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins to 20 mins
- 1 cup new potatoes, halved
- 1 cup green and yellow baby squash, sliced
- 1 cup baby zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup lowfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup lowfat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1/2 cup each red and yellow grape tomatoes
1. In a medium pot, boil potatoes 10 to 12 minutes until tender. In another pot, boil squash and zucchini 2 to 3 minutes, then immediately rinse with cold water. Meanwhile, make dip:
2. In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, salsa, chili sauce, and Tabasco. Arrange cooked vegetables, tomatoes, and snap peas on a serving platter surrounding dip.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 56, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 154, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.