Servings: 8 Yield: 4 cups Prep 15 mins
- 1 2.9 ounce bag microwave popcorn, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries and/or cherries
- 1/2 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, walnuts, and/or peanuts
- 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Oil hands to keep popcorn from sticking.
2. In a large bowl combine popcorn with dried fruits and set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir honey with butter, nuts, sunflower seeds, and cinnamon and mix until well combined.
4. Carefully drizzle mixture over popcorn and fruit, stirring constantly, until everything is well coated. Let sit overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 291, Fat, total (g): 11, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 50, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 104, calcium (mg): 26, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.