Servings: 16 Yield: about 1 cup Prep 15 mins Chill Up to 8 hrs
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, seeded, peeled
- 2 tablespoons dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Tortilla chips (optional)
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
1. Place avocado halves, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a sturdy, resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Knead bag with your hands to combine ingredients. Place in refrigerator until ready to use (up to 8 hours).
2. To serve, arrange chips on a serving platter. Snip a hole in one corner of the bag. Squeeze avocado mixture onto chips. Sprinkle with onions and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 39, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 2, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): , pro. (g): , vit. A (IU): 97, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 21, Potassium (mg): 114, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.