Prep 10 mins Bake 250°F 30 mins Cook 1 min
- 2 cups broken sesame or plain bagel crisps
- 1 1/2 cups rice cereal squares
- 2 cups mini pretzel twists
- 2 cups broken rice crackers
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons Chinese 5-spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 cups wasabi peas
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine bagel crisps, cereal, pretzels and rice crackers. In a small bowl, stir butter, teriyaki sauce, 5-spice, black pepper and onion powder until combined. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until well mixed.
3. Place seasoned cereal mixture on 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan and bake at 250 degrees F for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
4. Remove from oven, stir in wasabi peas and let cool.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 89, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 4, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 196, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.