Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 30 mins Cook 3 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 of a small onion, minced
- 1/3 cup ketchup
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil; set aside.
2. Place potatoes on baking sheet in a single layer and coat with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
3. Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic and onion in skillet for 3 minutes, then stir in ketchup. Serve with fries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 203, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 41, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 751, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.