Servings: 16 Yield: 8 cups Prep 10 mins Bake 250°F 40 mins
- 4 cups rice Chex cereal
- 2 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup cheddar Goldfish crackers
- 1 cup pretzel Goldfish crackers
- 1 cup lightly crushed plain bagel chips
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 250 degrees . Stir together Chex, popcorn, both kinds of Goldfish and the bagel chips. Whisk together butter, syrup, soy sauce and cinnamon. Drizzle over Chex mixture; stir well.
2. Spread mixture onto a rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 250 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, or until golden. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 142, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 12, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 245, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.