- 1 tablespoon seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 large green tortilla wraps, cut in half
- 1 6 ounce can solid light tuna in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup thin cucumber strips
- 1/2 cup thin carrot sticks
1. Stir the vinegar into the cooked warm rice. Spread rice on tortilla wraps and fill with tuna flakes, cucumber strips, and carrot sticks. Roll each wrap into a cone shape.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 266, Fat, total (g): 6, carb. (g): 36, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 15, calcium (mg): 53, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.