Serve two potato halves as a main dish or serve one as a side dish. The salad topping provides a fresh counterpoint to the savory bacon, broccoli, and cheese filling.
1. Scrub potatoes and pierce with a fork. Place on paper towels. Microwave on HIGH for 16 minutes or until tender.
2. Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Cook broccoli in boiling salted water for 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. Position rack about 6 inches from the oven top. Heat broiler. Line a baking sheet with nonstick foil. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out flesh, leaving about 1/4-inch edge. Place, cut- side down, on prepared sheet. Coat skin with nonstick spray. Broil 3 minutes.
4. Remove potato skins from oven. Flip over (skin side down). Sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons of the cheese, then top each with 1 slice bacon, crumbled. Top bacon with about 1/4 cup broccoli in each. Season broccoli with salt and pepper. Top each half with 2 tablespoons cheese.
5. Broil 4 minutes, until heated; serve with sour cream, scallions and salad.