Yield: 1-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 5 ounce packages garlic-and-herb cheese spread
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Thaw spinach in warm water. Drain, squeezing out as much water as possible.
2. Process the spinach, garlic-and-herb cheese spread, water chestnuts, grated Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, hot sauce, salt and pepper in food processor until smooth. Serve with pita wedges or crackers.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 49, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 116, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.