Yield: 3-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Cook 7 mins
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 12 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 7 ounce jar roasted peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Thaw spinach as package directs; squeeze out any excess liquid. Set aside.
2. In a food processor, combine cream cheese, sour cream and undrained artichoke hearts. Pulse until blended. Add drained peppers and Parmesan; pulse until fairly smooth.
3. Transfer mixture to a 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Stir in drained thawed spinach. Microwave at high power for 7 minutes until heated through and bubbly around edges. Stir and serve with crackers. Makes 3-1/2 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 102, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 23, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 240, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.