Yield: 4 cups Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 10 mins Cook 9 mins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red papper flakes
- Tortilla chips or crackers, for serving
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden. Add garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Stir in spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, the Parmesan, paprika, pepper, salt and red pepper flakes. Stir well.
3. Place dip in an oven-proof 2-quart dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until warmed through. Serve with chips or crackers on the side.