Yield: 2 cups Prep 5 mins Bake 350°F 15 mins Cook 2 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon dark-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cups shelled pecan halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat oil and butter in saucepan; stir in sugar, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Place pecans in bowl. Add oil mixture and 1/4 teaspoon salt; toss to mix. Spread on prepared pan.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven 10 minutes. Turn nuts over. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remaining salt. Cool pan on rack. (Store airtight up to 2 weeks.) Makes 2 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 123, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 73, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.