Servings: 16 Prep 15 mins
- 1/2 cantaloupe, halved, seeded, rind removed and melon diced (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 1 8 ounce can crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and diced (3/4 cup)
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. In large bowl, gently toss together the cantaloupe, pineapple with juice, peppers, scallions, jalapeno, lime juice, oil and cilantro. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve, or up to 2 days.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 33, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): , pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.