Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Broil 6 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 pound large shrimp, deveined, peeled with tails left on
- 1 bunch watercress, stemmed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat broiler.
2. Mix oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, garlic, jalapeno and shrimp in bowl. Skewer shrimp on 4 metal skewers.
3. Broil 4 to 6 minutes or until pink and cooked through, turning once.
4. Arrange skewers on watercress. Sprinkle with lime juice and cilantro. Makes 4 servings.