Yield: 1-1/4 cups Prep 20 mins Chill 24 hrs Cook 15 mins
- 2 slices turkey bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 pound cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 pound smoked Gouda cheese, cut into cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shelled, chopped pistachios
1. Saute bacon in skillet over medium-high heat until slightly crisp, 5 minutes. Remove to paper toweling. Reduce heat to low. Add onion to skillet; saute 10 minutes or until lightly golden and softened.
2. Place cream cheese, Gouda, onion, mustard, vinegar and pepper in processor. Pulse to blend. Turn into bowl. Stir in bacon and nuts. Cover; refrigerate 24 hours or up to 1 week. Makes about 1-1/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 36, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 68, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.