Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Cool At least 1 hr
Creamy Mango Sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared mango chutney
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Snipped chives (optional)
- 2 pounds cooked cold shrimp
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
1. Creamy Mango Sauce. Place chutney in a small bowl; chop any large pieces. Add yogurt, lime juice and cilantro. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Makes 1 1/2 cups.
2. Horseradish Sauce. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish and chives, if desired. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Makes 1 cup.
3. Spread half the shrimp on a platter with 2 sauces separated into 2 bowls. Garnish with lemon; refresh shrimp as needed.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 152, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 118, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 425, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.