Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr Cook 1 min to 2 mins
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon bottled horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds shrimp, cleaned
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 bay leaf
Make It Sauce:
1. Mix together mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, juice, pepper sauce and salt in bowl. Add scallion and parsley. Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 2 days. Shrimp:
2. Bring 3 quarts of water to boil. Add shrimp, salt and bay leaf. Boil 1 to 2 minutes, until pink and cooked through. Drain in colander; run under cold water to stop cooking. Drain; place in bowl. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve with sauce.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 173, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 226, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 374, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.