Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 2 mins to 4 mins
- 1 1/2 pound medium shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- 1/2 cup catsup
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons bottled horseradish
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid red-pepper seasoning
1. Cook shrimp in 4 cups of simmering water in pot for 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are pink and curled. Drain the shrimp; run under cold water until the shrimp are cold; drain again. Prepare Cocktail Sauce:
2. Stir together catsup, chili sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and liquid red-pepper seasoning.
3. Serve the sauce as a dip with cooled shrimp. Both the shrimp and sauce can be prepared a day in advance and then refrigerated, covered.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 169, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 173, carb. (g): 13, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 725, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.