Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 16 mins
- 1/2 pound surimi (imitation crab)
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 4.5-ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 8.5-ounce bag corn tortilla chips
- 1 cup bottled salsa
- 1 cup shredded pepper-Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 2 scallions, sliced
1. In a large bowl, mix together surimi, shrimp, diced green chiles, hot chili powder, ground cumin and salt. Line bottom and sides of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with tortilla chips. Spoon surimi mixture evenly over chips. Cover surimi mixture with salsa, pepper-Jack cheese, olives and scallions. Bake in 350 degree F oven 16 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 436, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 90, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 1787, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.