Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 30 mins
- 1 15 ounce jar green salsa (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup pickled sliced jalapeno chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 20 ounce bag tortilla chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 8 x 8 x 2-inch glass baking dish, 9-inch pie plate or 1-quart shallow glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Spoon salsa over bottom of prepared dish. Top with cheese.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 30 minutes or until bubbly. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with avocado, jalapeno and cilantro. Serve with chips. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 420, Fat, total (g): 27, chol. (mg): 33, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 13, sodium (mg): 638, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.