1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly brush both sides of bread slices with melted butter. Place in single layer on baking sheet.
3. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 8 minutes or until the bread slices turn golden brown, turning each slice over after the first 4 minutes.
4. Stir together honey mustard and sour cream in a small bowl. Brush one side of each piece of toast with honey-mustard mixture. Arrange toast pieces, mustard side up, on serving platter.
5. Carefully select blemish-free inner leaves from the heads of Bibb lettuce. (Reserve remainder of heads for salad.) Trim leaves so they fit neatly on top of bread slices. Place 1 leaf on each bread slice.
6. Cut salmon into 2-1/2 x 1-inch strips. Roll up each strip loosely and shape to form rose. Place 1 rose on each lettuce leaf. Garnish with dill. Makes 32 canapes.