- 1 small cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded and chopped
- 1 large ripe plum tomato, halved, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons light (50 percent less fat and calories) or fat-free blue cheese, ranch or other favorite dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch ground black pepper
- 8 flat rye-crisp crackers
1. Mix cucumber, tomato, parsley, chives, dressing, salt and pepper in small bowl. Spoon onto each cracker, draining off liquid, dividing equally. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 80, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 15, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 280, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.