Servings: 20 Yield: 1-1/4 cups Start to Finish 10 mins
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce package reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Celery sticks, animal crackers, and/or assorted dippers such as peeled jicama sticks, carrot sticks, apple wedges, pear wedges, or graham cracker sticks
1. For dip, in a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in peanut butter, milk, and honey until well combined and smooth. If desired, chill before serving.
2. To serve, spread dip in celery sticks and garnish with animal crackers and cut-up fresh fruit. Or, serve with assorted dippers. Makes twenty 1-tablespoon servings (1-1/4 cups).
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 65, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 3207, vit. C (mg): 3, sodium (mg): 59, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.