Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 375°F 10 mins
- 2 8 - 10 inches red pepper, spinach and/or whole wheat tortillas, cut into wedges, strips or rounds
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red sweet pepper
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Lightly coat with vegetable cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp. Set aside to cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.
2. In a medium bowl stir together pineapple, sweet red pepper, green onion, lime juice, and cilantro. Cover and chill for up to 48 hours.
3. Serve tortilla wedges with salsa. Serves 4.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 56, Fat, total (g): 1, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 340, vit. C (mg): 32, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 12, sodium (mg): 81, Potassium (mg): 74, calcium (mg): 30, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.