Yield: 3 cups Prep 10 mins
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat (1 percent) cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese (50 percent less fat)
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese (50 percent less fat)
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 garlic, finely chopped
- Assorted cut-up vegetables, for dipping
1. Combine cottage cheese, ricotta, cream cheese, Parmesan and lemon juice in food processor or blender. Whirl until almost smooth.
2. Add basil, green onion and garlic. Pulse with on-off motion until greens are finely chopped and mixed.
3. Serve at once, or cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Makes 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 16, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 52, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.