Servings: 45 Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 3 mins to 5 mins
- 1 6 ounce carton plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 medium-size red-skinned pears
- 3 2.1 ounce packages prepared mini phyllo cups(45 total)
1. In medium-size bowl, stir together yogurt, sour cream, sugar and nutmeg. Core pears and chop into small pieces; you should have 1-1/2 cups. Stir into yogurt mixture; cover and chill until ready to eat.
2. Heat oven to 375 degrees F Place cups on baking sheets and heat at 375 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove and let cool. To serve, use spoon to fill cups. Can be filled an hour or two ahead and refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 45; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 35, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 1, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 15, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.