Yield: 2 sandwiches Prep 8 mins
- 2 mini bagels, each cut into thirds horizontally, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jelly
1. Spread 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter on bottom slice of each bagel. Top with banana slices. Place middle slice of bagel on top; spread each with 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter. Top with slices of strawberries. Spread jelly on top slices of bagels, and place on stacked bagels.
2. Wrap bagels carefully in plastic wrap, and place in lunch box.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 228, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 8, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.