Yield: 1-1/3 cups Prep 10 mins
- 3/4 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 3 ribs celery, trimmed and cut into 4-inch sticks
- 2 cups small pretzels
1. In a small serving bowl, stir together yogurt, peanut butter, raisins and cinnamon. Serve with apples, celery and pretzels.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 43, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 4, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 40, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.