Top toast triangles with shrimp cocktail for a light lunch or a tasty appetizer.
1. Heat broiler.
2. Cut each slice of bread into 2 triangles. Place on baking sheet. Broil 2 minutes, until lightly browned; flip over and toast second side.
3. Bring water, lemon, salt, bay leaf and peppercorns to boiling in pot. Add shrimp; cook 3 minutes, until curled and no longer pink. Drain.
4. Mix onion, lemon juice, mayonnaise, cocktail sauce, pepper sauce and salt in medium-size bowl.
5. Finely chop shrimp. Add to mayonnaise mixture. Divide shrimp mixture among toasts. Place on baking sheet.
6. Broil 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to platter. Garnish with lemon and parsley. Makes 8 servings.