Servings: 12 Start to Finish 15 mins
- 1 package (6 to 7 cup yield) plain microwave popcorn
- 2 - 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups peanuts or almonds
1. Pop popcorn according to package directions. Pour popcorn into a very large bowl; coat lightly with cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle popcorn with Parmesan cheese; toss gently to coat. Stir in potato sticks, peanuts, and dried fruit.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 190, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 16, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 6, vit. C (mg): 3, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 3, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 24, sodium (mg): 125, Potassium (mg): 297, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.