Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 10 mins
- 4 ounces baked tortilla chips
- 4 ounces American cheese, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/3 cup 1 percent-fat cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup mild salsa, divided
- 1 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1/2 large tomato, coarsely chopped
- 8 large pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup nonfat sour cream
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange chips on baking sheet; set aside.
2. In bowl of food processor fitted with metal blade, process American and cottage cheeses about 1 minute, until creamy. Scrape down sides of bowl occasionally. Add 1/3 cup salsa; pulse to combine.
3. Heat refried beans in microwave until warm. Evenly spoon beans over tortilla chips. Spread cheese mixture over beans. Bake 10 minutes, or until bubbly.
4. Sprinkle nachos with tomato and olives. Serve with remaining 1/3 cup salsa and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 326, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 29, carb. (g): 42, pro. (g): 15, sodium (mg): 1513, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.