Yield: about 2-1/4 cups Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 1/4 cups pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1 1/4 cups pitted kalamata olives
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped salami (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped capocolla or cooked ham (2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese (2 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Assorted crackers or toasted baguette-style French bread slices
1. In a food processor, combine olives and garlic. Cover and pulse with three or four on-off turns or until finely chopped. With food processor running, slowly add olive oil and vinegar until nearly smooth. Transfer olive mixture to a medium bowl. Stir in salami, capocolla, cheese, parsley, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Serve with crackers or toasted baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 100, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 392, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.