Servings: 10 Yield: 10 wraps Prep 15 mins Grill 6 mins Cook 10 mins 30 seconds
- 1 package (8 ounces) firm tofu, cut into 6 slices
- 2 tablespoons smoky spicy grilling sauce (such as House of Tsang)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons gingerroot, peeled and chopped
- 1 bag (10 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded carrots
- 4 ounces sliced mixed mushrooms
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 light soy sauce
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 10 whole-wheat flour tortillas (such as Mission Life Balance)
1. Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Brush both sides of the tofu slices with the grilling sauce and grill for 3 minutes per side. Remove to a plate and cut into small cubes. Keep warm.
2. In a large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds. Add coleslaw mix, carrots, mushrooms, bean sprouts and 1/4 cup of the broth. Cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
3. Stir together remaining 1/4 cup broth, hoisin sauce and soy sauce. Add to skillet and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the scallions, sesame oil and reserved tofu.
4. Serve with slightly warmed tortillas.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 221, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 843, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.