Yield: 2-1/4 cups Prep 5 mins Chill 1 hr
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel)
- 1 container (8 ounces) low-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 3 green onions, both white and green parts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed
- 2 teaspoons hot or sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, capers, anchovy paste, green onions, caraway seeds, paprika, mustard and cayenne pepper in a food processor. Whirl until pureed.
2. Transfer puree to bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight. Makes 2-1/4 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 26, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 7, carb. (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 71, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.