Yield: 18 muffins Prep 20 mins Bake 400°F 18 mins
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1 1/4 cups fresh raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl combine the eggs, buttermilk, oil, and lemon peel. Stir the wet ingredients into the flour mixture until moistened. Fold in the raspberries.
2. Spoon batter into paper bake cup-lined 2 1/2-inch muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 minutes in cups. Remove and cool.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 166, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 24, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 24, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 12, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 49, vit. C (mg): 2, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 32, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 148, Potassium (mg): 56, calcium (mg): 81, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.